These amazing No Bake Cookies are incredibly simple to make, using only a handful of store cupboard ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- 125g unsalted butter
- 350g caster sugar
- 30g cocoa powder
- 120ml milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 160g smooth peanut butter
- 275g rolled oats
- Line two cookie sheets with baking parchment and set aside.
- Add the rolled oats and the peanut butter to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a heavy based saucepan add the butter, cocoa, sugar, vanilla and milk and heat until everything is melted together.
- Bring to the boil and stir for 60 seconds.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the peanut butter and oats and stir until everything is combined.
- Using a cookie scoop or two spoons, drop 2tbsp worth of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet, repeat until all of the batter is gone. You should get 12 large cookies.
- Allow to set at room temperature for 30 minutes.
These cookies store well in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: -
- Category: Cookies
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: British
Keywords: No Bake, Cookies, Chocolate, Peanut Butter