For the Tiffin:
- 125g unsalted butter
- 125g golden syrup
- 400g plain chocolate, chopped
- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 200g Maltesers
- 200g plain chocolate
- 75g unsalted butter
- 100g Maltesers
- Line a 9×9 square tin with baking parchment and set aside.
- in a small saucepan set over a medium low heat melt the butter and golden syrup together. Once melted remove from the heat and add the chopped plain chocolate. Leave for 5 minutes and stir until the chocolate is fully melted.
- While waiting for the chocolate to melt break the digestive biscuits into chunks and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the Maltesers to the bowl and give it a quick mix.
- Once the chocolate is melted pour over the biscuits and Maltesers and mix until everything is fully coated in chocolate. Pour the mixture into your prepared baking tin and press down in an even layer. Set aside.
- In the same saucepan melt the 75g butter over a medium low heat. Add the remaining chocolate and stir until melted. Pour over the tiffin and spread the chocolate in an even layer. Top with more Maltesers and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.
- Cut into 16 squares and enjoy.