This 3 ingredient Kinder Fudge is the perfect make ahead Christmas gift. Not only is it absolutely delicious, but it’s as easy as one, two three!
Have I got the recipe for you! Easy, check! Inexpensive, check! Perfect for Christmas, check! This 3 Ingredient Kinder Fudge has it all. The only problem you’ll have it trying not to eat the whole lot before you can gift it to your loved ones.
This one really is a case of dump and stir. It’s so simple even a child could do it, under adult supervision of course!! All you have to do is shove all the ingredients in a large saucepan and stir until they’re melted. Pour into a prepared loaf and and that’s your lot. I think I made this fudge in about 5 minutes after a late night trip to the cinema. Even half asleep Katie could manage it, and that girl is not a capable adult.
Fudge is always a great option when it comes to handmade Christmas gifts. Everyone appreciates a little sweet treat, and it’s even sweeter when that treat has been handmade by the person you love. I can’t wait to whip up a few more batches of this fudge to gift to my neighbours with their Christmas cards this year, I guess it’ll half make up for the billion parcels they’ve had to take in for me this year.
Tips for making three ingredient Kinder Fudge:
- Condensed Milk – Make sure you pick up sweetened condensed milk and not evaporated milk! Take it from me, I’ve been there and done that…..
- Chocolate – I used white chocolate in this Kinder Fudge to keep the taste light but you can use milk chocolate if you prefer.
- Chunky or Smooth – If you prefer a chunkier fudge you can add some extra chopped Kinder Bars, just pour 1/3 of the liquid fudge into your prepared tin and sprinkle with some more Kinder. Repeat the process twice more for an extra tasty fudge!
- Kinder – I used Kinder Chocolate bars in this fudge as they’re my favourite but if you’re a Kinder addict you don’t have to stop there. You can add Buenos, Chocobons, anything you like!
- 400g white chocolate, chopped
- 397g tin of condensed milk
- 200g kinder chocolate bars, chopped
- extra kinder to decorate
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking parchment, set aside.
- In a large saucepan set over a medium heat add the white chocolate, condensed milk and kinder chocolate. Stir until melted and thick.
- Pour the chocolate fudge into the prepared loaf tin and smooth the top. Sprinkle over the extra chopped kinder bars and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Slice into thin slabs and either enjoy yourself or package up for Christmas presents.