- 100g unsalted butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g light brown sugar
- 75g smooth Biscoff Spread
- 1 large, free range egg
- 1 large, free range egg yolk
- 2tsp vanilla paste
- 150g plain flour
- 1/2tsp salt
- 150g chocolate chips
- 1 7oz jar Mashmallow Fluff
- Preheat the oven to 175C and grease and line a 8×8″ square baking tin.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer add the butter and sugars and mix for 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the Biscoff spread, egg and egg yolk and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and salt to the bowl and mix until just combined.
- Stir the most of the chocolate chips through the cookie batter by hand until evenly distributed. Keep a few back to sprinkle on top of the cookie bars.
- Transfer 2/3 of the cookie dough into your prepared tin and smooth it out in an even layer. Spoon the Marshmallow Fluff on top of the dough and using a hot spoon (run it under hot water for a few seconds) spread it evenly over the dough.
- Dollop the remaining cookie dough over the top of the Marshmallow Fluff in lumps, you want to leave patches of Fluff peeking through. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting.
The cookie dough bars will keep for up to 3 days in an airtight tin in the fridge but are best eaten the day they’re made.
You can get Marshmallow Fluff in some supermarkets, most American Candy stores (that’s where I got mine) or on Amazon.
- Category: Brownies and Bars
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cookie Dough, Cookie Bars, S'mores, Marshmallow, Chocolate Chips