If you love Kinder chocolate you’re going to loose your mind for these Kinder Bueno Brownies. A dense and gooey chocolate brownie swirled with white chocolate hazelnut spread and studded with Kinder Buenos.
- 375g unsalted butter
- 375g plain chocolate
- 6 large, free range eggs
- 350g caster sugar
- 225g plain flour
- White chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Black Milk)
- Kinder Buenos
- Kinder Chocolate Bars
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a 9″x9″ square tin with baking parchment.
- In a large heavy bottomed saucepan melt the butter and chocolate together over a low heat. Allow to cool slightly. In the bowl of an electric mixer whisk the eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy. With the mixer on low pour the melted chocolate into the egg mixture in a slow steady stream, mix until combined. Add in the flour and stir until the flour just about disappears, take care not to over mix at this point.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out. Spoon blobs of the white chocolate hazelnut spread over the brownie batter and marble with a knife and stud with pieces of Kinder Chocolate. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until there is just a slight jiggle in the centre of the pan. While still warm push segments of Kinder Bueno into the top of the brownie.
- Leave to cool completely, preferably overnight in the fridge. Cut into squares and enjoy.
I always put the Kinder Bueno pieces into the brownie after they’re baked as they have the tendency to catch in the oven.
You can buy white chocolate hazelnut spread online. Morrisons do a good version but I really do rate the Black Milk spread. It’s truly delicious.
- Category: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Brownie, Kinder, Bueno, Chocolate