This one pan recipe is super simple to throw together without scrimping on taste. Serve with some roasted new potatoes for a decadent treat
- 150g mascarpone
- 50g soft blue cheese
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1tsp thyme leaves, chopped
- 4 free range, skin on chicken thighs
- 50ml dry white wine
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 150g tenderstem broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan. In a large bowl mash the mascarpone, blue cheese, chilli, garlic and thyme together with a fork. Season and set aside.
- Using your fingers, very gently separate the chicken skin from the meat then fill these little pockets with a heaping tablespoon of the cheesy stuffing. Press it into all the nooks and crannies before filling the remaining thighs. Place the stuffed thighs into a small baking dish, skin side up and pour in the wine. Drizzle the thighs with the olive oil and give them a little rub. Season the top of the chicken and roast for 30 minutes then place the tenderstem broccoli around the thighs before roasting for a further 20 minutes until the skins are crispy and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with roasted new potatoes or a crisp, green salad and drizzled with the cooking juices.
(adapted from Delicious Magazine)
- Category: One Pot Meals
- Cuisine: British