I’d like to consider myself a bit of a cinephile, a total homebody who’s idea of a perfect night is spent on the sofa, curled up in front of a great film with a great big bowl of popcorn.
- 60g popcorn kernels, popped in hot oil.
- 200g salted pretzels
- 150g honey
- 60g golden caster sugar
- 125g creamy peanut butter
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 226g bag of mini Reeces peanut butter cups
- Place your popped popcorn and pretzels in a large bowl, mix them together and set aside.
- Heat the honey, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large, heavy bottomed pan. Bring to the boil and allow to bubble for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir through the peanut butter until melted and runny.
- Pour the melted peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and stir to combine ensuring all of the kernels are covered. Stir through the Reeces Cups, season with a sprinkling of salt and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: -
- Category: Candy
- Cuisine: American