Brownie batter, swirled with lashings of marshmallow fluff and raspberry jam with the periodic hunk of Wagon Wheel. What could go wrong?!
- 375g unsalted butter
- 375g good quality plain chocolate
- 6 large, free range eggs
- 350g golden caster sugar
- 225g plain flour
- 5tbsp marshmallow fluff
- 5tbsp raspberry jam
- 3 Wagon Wheel biscuits, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a 33×23 brownie tin with baking parchment.
- In a large heavy bottomed saucepan melt the butter and chocolate together over a low heat. Allow to cool slightly. Mix the eggs and sugar together in a large jug and pour into the melted chocolate, mix till combined. Add in the flour and stir until just combined, take care not to over mix at this point.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out. Spoon blobs of marshmallow fluff and raspberry jam over the brownie batter and marble with a knife. Poke chunks of Wagon Wheel throughout the brownies. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until there is just a slight jiggle in the centre of the pan. Leave to cool completely, preferably overnight in the fridge. Cut into squares and enjoy.
- Category: Baking
- Cuisine: British