Dirty blondies are the lighter sister of the slutty brownie. White chocolate chip cookies dough studded with vanilla Oreos and topped with a rich white chocolate blondie.
For the cookie dough:
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 100g caster sugar
- 250g light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 350g self raising flour
- 150g white chocolate chips
- 18 vanilla Oreos
For the blondie layer:
- 125g unsalted butter
- 225g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 150g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 170C and prepare a 20×30 brownie tray, or use a disposable tray.
- For the cookie dough layer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, around five minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing between each addition followed by the vanilla extract. Add the flour and mix until just combined, stir through the chocolate chips. Press the dough into your prepared pan in an even layer. Place your oreos in rows of three on top of the cookie dough. Set aside while you make the blondie layer.
- In a large saucepan over a low heat melt the butter and chocolate together. Add the sugar and stir together. Crack the eggs into a large jug and whisk up, slowly pour the eggs into the chocolate mixing as you go until combined. Add the flour and stir until just combined. Pour the blondie mixture over the cookie dough and oreos making sure everything is covered but don’t over fill the tray. Bake for 35 minutes, until just set.
- Allow to cool in the fridge over night before cutting into cute little squares and enjoy.
- Category: Brownies and Bars
- Cuisine: Baking
Keywords: Dirty Blondies, Slutty Brownies, Oreos, Vanilla, Blondie, Cookie Dough, White Chocolate, Bars, Brownies, Baking