Grab yourself a glut of cherries and get freezing, I even promise not to judge if you use plastic kiddie moulds.
- 1 tin Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 2tbsp Amaretto
- 1/4tsp Almond Extract
- 350g Frozen Cherries
- 50g Caster Sugar
- 1/2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1tbsp Amaretto
- For the white layer mix the coconut milk, sugar, Amaretto and almond extract in a large bowl and set in the fridge to chill for a few hours.
- For the cherry layer, place the cherries and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over a medium low heat for around twenty minutes or until nice and thick. Stir in the vanilla and Amaretto. Pour the cherry mixture into a blender and blend down till smooth. Set in the fridge for a few hours until completely cold.
- Starting with your cherry mixture, pour around 2cm of the gloopy mixture in the bottom of your popsicle moulds and alternate with layers of the white mixture ensuring to leave around 1cm gap in the top of your moulds. Give each popsicle a little swirl with a knife, place the lid on the mould and pop in the freezer for two hours. After two hours, slot in the popsicle sticks and return to the freezer till completely frozen. Around six hours.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus chilling
- Cook Time: -
- Category: Popsicles
- Cuisine: Frozen Treats
Keywords: Cherry, Amaretto, Popsicles, Frozen, Ice Lollies, Ice Pops, Frozen Cocktails