A creamy white chocolate blondie, swirled with sticky strawberry jam and topped with my very favourite biscuit
- 175g unsalted butter
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 250g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 300g plain flour
- 3tbsp strawberry jam
- 11 Jammy Dodger biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Grease and line a 9×13″ baking tray or use a disposable one.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate in a large, heavy bottomed saucepan over a low heat. Stir constantly until smooth and melted. In the bowl of an electric mixer add the sugar and eggs and mix until combined and light, pour in the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly. Add the flour and stir in by hand until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Drop teaspoons of jam over the blondie batter and use a sharp knife to swirl through. Place the Jammy Dodgers on top in a neat pattern and bake for 25 minutes until just set. Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into 15 squares and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Brownies and Bars
- Cuisine: Baking
Keywords: Jammy Dodgers, White Chocolate, Blondies, Brownies, Bars