On a weekly basis, I reckon I get through around four packs of Jammy Dodgers, at least. To me, dipped in a hot cup of tea, the Jammy Dodger is king of the biscuits. All hail the mighty Dodger, bow down to its supreme jammyness! We’ll not discuss those disgraceful pretenders to the throne though…. I’m looking at you, banana and toffee horrors! During my last tea and biscuit break I was sat, Dodger in hand, staring wistfully into space when my gaze landed upon a pile of white chocolate blondies. I should mention at this point that I was at work, I don’t just have piles of baked goods surrounding me at home. Honest! When it struck me, Jammy Dodger white chocolate blondies! What’s not to love?! A creamy white chocolate blondie, swirled with sticky strawberry jam and topped with my very favorite biscuit. Get in!
I seriously can’t even begin to get over how cute they turned out. I must have shown the steaming tray to everyone who came into the shop that afternoon, eardrums may have been pierced from my high pitched squeal of ‘aren’t they just so goddamn canny?!’ Imagine them on a mad hatters style tea party, I don’t think I could bare the cuteness.Print
A creamy white chocolate blondie, swirled with sticky strawberry jam and topped with my very favourite biscuit
- 175g unsalted butter
- 250g white chocolate, chopped
- 250g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 300g plain flour
- 3tbsp strawberry jam
- 11 Jammy Dodger biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 175C. Grease and line a 9×13″ baking tray or use a disposable one.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate in a large, heavy bottomed saucepan over a low heat. Stir constantly until smooth and melted. In the bowl of an electric mixer add the sugar and eggs and mix until combined and light, pour in the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly. Add the flour and stir in by hand until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Drop teaspoons of jam over the blondie batter and use a sharp knife to swirl through. Place the Jammy Dodgers on top in a neat pattern and bake for 25 minutes until just set. Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into 15 squares and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Brownies and Bars
- Cuisine: Baking
Keywords: Jammy Dodgers, White Chocolate, Blondies, Brownies, Bars