These Oreo Cookie bombs are the best kind of cookie, an Oreo wrapped in chocolate chip cookie dough and baked to perfection. What could go wrong?
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- 240g caster sugar
- 150g soft, light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 440g self raising flour
- 150g plain chocolate chips
- 12 Oreos
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and line 2 large cookie sheets with baking paper.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Once creamed add the eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla extract. Turn the mixer down to low and add the flour, once combined add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- Grab a ball of the dough, about the size of a golf ball and squash it flat. Pop an Oreo in the centre and squish the dough around the cookie until it’s completely enclosed. Place each ball of deliciousness onto your prepared cookie sheets, taking care not to over crown them, around 4/5 per tray.
- Baked your prepared cookies for 18-20 minutes or until just starting to turn golden around the edges. Allow them to cool for at least a few minutes before diving straight in. Let me tell you, these babies are best eaten warm!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Cuisine: Baking
Keywords: Oreo, Cookie, Bombs, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Stuffed