- 125g melted butter
- 200g soft brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 150g digestive biscuits, crushed to ‘breadcrumbs’
- 75g plain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 300g mini marshmallows, white
- 350g plain chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 250ml double cream
- 1tsp sea salt flakes
- Grease and line a 9″ by 13″ brownie tray, or use a disposable one. Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together until creamy, add the eggs one at a time until everything is incorporated. Add the flour, baking powder, crushed biscuits and cinnamon, stir to combine. Pour the batter into your prepared tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- To make the ganache melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, ensuring the bowl does not touch the water below. Once melted whisk in the cream to make a thick ganache. Pour over the cooled biscuit base and sprinkle with the sea salt flakes.
- Tumble the marshmallows over the ganache liberally, you want the whole thing to be covered in snowy mallows. Place the tray into a preheated grill for a few minutes, do not take your eyes off your bars as they will burn quickly. Once the marshmallows have turned golden remove from the grill and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Chill the bars for 1-2 hours before cutting.
- Category: Baking
- Cuisine: Brownies