- 2 slices of parma ham
- Knob of butter
- 200g mushrooms
- 2tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- 1tbsp thyme, leaves picked
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and fry the ham until crisp. Leave the ham to cool on a plate lined with kitchen roll, break into large shards and set aside.
- Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan and add your mushrooms. Fry for two minutes then add the crème fraîche, garlic and thyme. Cook for a further five minutes or until the mushrooms are nice and soft.
- Meanwhile, toast your sourdough and arrange on two plates. Tumble the mushrooms over the toast and top with the parma ham.
- Category: Savoury