Cupcake Fun

Has anyone noticed how good Tesco have been to the blogging world recently?  Every day I open my Google Reader to find a lucky fashion blogger showcasing some beautiful clothing from the new Tesco range (which is fab for a supermarket range, isn’t it?!).  There I was, jealous of everyone thinking how fashion bloggers get all the breaks when into my inbox popped a lovely little email from who else but Tesco.  Not only have they been clothing the best dressed bloggers around but they’re also launching an awesome Christmas cupcake decorating competition!  Wow, try saying that ten times fast!

All you have to do is bake yourself a pretty little cupcake and make an already adorable creation beautiful!  Two winners will get to spend an afternoon cooking alongside a delicious celebrity chef while ten runners up will be gifted a lovely cupcake decorating kit which looks suspiciously like this….

So, what are you waiting for?!  And if you fancy a little inspiration, here is what I whipped up this afternoon!

Let the baking commence!

1. LilaVanilla
    November 12, 2010 / 10:45 pm

Beautiful cupcakes, my husband has volunteered me to make 48 christmas themed cuppies for my daughter's schools christmas fayre, maybe I'll send enter some of those… XX

2. Chele
    November 13, 2010 / 9:34 am

Ooooooh that does sound like great fun. Love the snowflakes by the way.

3. Jacqueline
    November 13, 2010 / 9:35 am

Thay are both brilliant. I saw the comp, but won't be entering. I ust have no skill at decorating cupcakes. Need much more practise first 🙂

4. the crafty currant
    November 13, 2010 / 9:37 am

Gorgeous … As usual!! Where did you get such a tiny gingerbread man cutter??

5. E is for Eleanor
    November 13, 2010 / 11:42 am

Oh wow! Very tempted by this comp! Tesco are great with bloggers aren't they? I've benefitted from them, and they've been very lovely to deal with! x

November 13, 2010 / 3:04 pm

You should defiantly enter Elle! It's so much fun decorating cupcakes :DJules, I got them from Oil and Vinegar but they went out of business a few years ago. I miss it loads, their chilli and garlic dipping sauce was to die for!!Katie xox

7. daisychain
    November 13, 2010 / 4:15 pm

WOW, what an amazing idea.((*thinks you should win for being awesome*))

8. PinkBow
    November 14, 2010 / 9:15 am

my friend bought me these miniature gingerbread men from m&s last weekend!

November 14, 2010 / 10:05 am

Can you buy the weeny ones? I painstakingly made 48 of those little buggers! Damn you M&S! :pxoxo

10. Gawgus things...
    November 14, 2010 / 11:39 am

Oh wow! What fantastic cakes – you're a genius! x

11. gleenn
    November 15, 2010 / 10:26 am

Aw, I love seeing cute cupcakes but I'm not really fond eating them. But if it's banana cupcake, I can't help but love it. :)Win our Perricone giveaway worth $150Win an Orient Watch USA worth $285

12. Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels
    November 15, 2010 / 7:26 pm

Those are gorgeous! And I bet they are delicious, too :-)Need a test subject? 😉

13. Sarah, Maison Cupcake
    November 18, 2010 / 10:10 am

My box arrived today! I can't wait to get baking!

14. George's Mum
    November 18, 2010 / 5:13 pm

I love your snowflake cakes… I also got a box from Tesco but haven't had a chance to do anything yet!! Happy I found your blog today x

15. Diary of a Wannabe Domestic Goddess
    November 19, 2010 / 4:50 pm

Just found your blog and love the competion. I don't think I've entered anything since I was about 6 years old! Your cupcakes look absolutely fabulous. FLL x

16. kat
    November 24, 2010 / 11:31 pm

These look so scrumptious!!I love Ginger bread men and that's such a neat idea to add mini ones to the cakes. Hopefully I shall get to try some of your delights at some point :)Luv kat xx

17. Melody Fury - GourmetFury.com
    December 3, 2010 / 12:09 am

What a stunning holiday recipe! Would you like to submit it to my contest to win a cookbook? Just wanting to share the holiday cheer (and exposure to your blog) Would love for you to win 🙂 http://ow.ly/3j61M